foster community engagement through Craft Products and Experiences
QUALITY | Honor tradition, embrace innovation, and proudly craft!
COMMUNITY | Serve as a conduit for shared experiences and inclusive connection
CULTURE | Recognize our diverse regional & industrial past, defining our present, and empowering the future
AUTHENTICITY | Who we are, where we’re from, and what we believe — are integral to the choices we make
STEWARDSHIP | Acknowledge our generational impacts through our commitment to sustainable, responsible, and ethical practices.
Live Sound & Light Engineer will work closely with our entertainment and events team to provide live audio and lighting for performances and special events. As a critical member of the events team, you will be responsible for the safe operation of audio & lighting equipment that meets the needs of performers and provides a quality experience for patrons. This will include setting up equipment, conducting soundchecks, and making sure equipment is inventoried and securely stored after performance.
Key Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
• Maintain professionalism with talent, staff, and guests at all times.
• Act as point of contact for stage needs of live performers
• Safely assemble and operate sound and lighting equipment
• Maintain schedule and facilitate Load-in, staging, and soundchecks
• Ensure proper use and maintain inventory of equipment
• Diagnose faulty equipment; performing minor repair and preventative maintenance
• Ensure sound quality and lighting meets Ore Dock Brewing Co. standards
• Ability to calmly troubleshooting technical issues as needed
• Weekend and evening work required
• Strong communication skills and positive attitude
• General knowledge of electrical, audio, and lighting equipment
• Ability to lift and carry 55 lbs